Pepperazzi™: The Sweet Side of Our Piquant Pepper
The Pepperazzi™, a native of Peru, is a unique pepper with a balance of sweet and spicy flavors. With its vibrant presence—in both color and flavor—it's a fabulous way to spice up any of your favorite recipes.
- A round, squat pepper native to Peru, where climate allows for year-round harvest.
- Loaded with Vitamin C, our beloved red pepper boasts the ideal balance of sweet and spicy with a crisp texture to hold up to all of your creations—whether diced, sliced or stuffed.
- Packed in sweet vinegar for superior fresh flavor and crisp flesh.
More flavor and zip than traditional red peppers, our line of Pepperazzi™ offers a few unique presentations to amp up your favorite recipes.
- Pepperazzi™: red, round and ready for your recipes—vibrant color and spicy-sweet flavor.
- Roasted Pepperazzi™: everything you love about the sweet, mild heat of Pepperazzi™ with an added smoky flavor.
- Golden Pepperazzi™: like our original red, but with a bright sunny hue.
- Tri-Color Pepperazzi™: with the same sweet and spicy flavor of our original red, this antipasto adds more color to your presentation with green, yellow and red peppers.
IN YOUR KITCHEN
From hand-tossed salads to grilled pizzas and savory stuffed appetizers, the spicy-sweet flavor of Pepperazzi™ peppers is the perfect addition to nearly any recipe. Though it is notorious for pairing with creamy cheeses and savory sausage stuffings, its vinegary zip complements a myriad of ingredients, so get creative!