DeLallo is always accepting résumés from qualified applicants. Please submit your resume for further review.
1 DeLallo Way
Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
phone:724 925 2222
fax: 724 925 2619
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply today »
Job Location: New Stanton, Pennsylvania
The George DeLallo Co, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced IT Director/Manager. This position will have round the clock responsibility to Manage and Support all IT functions over the entire company. This position is a "hands-on" position working with all levels of end-users.
•Evaluation, Purchase & Installation of all Hardware & Software
•Help desk management & support
•Responsibility for set-up and maintenance of servers and files
•Reponsibility of Management & Evaluation of LAN & WAN to include:◦Internet
◦Land phone systems
◦Mobile phone systems & modems
◦External location connection
◦Location security software
•Experience and knowledge in set-up, usage, programming and troubleshooting EDI/AS2 software
•Experience in website creation, implementation and maintenance to include programming in DRUPAL, Imagefolio, UPS shipping software.
•Experience in IBM/STCR or similar retail POS programs
•Responsibility for evaluation and management of all software licensing
•Responsibility for evaluation, implementation and management of all corporate servers to include security, back-up and mapping.
•Experience with remote order entry programs and systems in distribution industries.
•Understanding and programming abilities in common computer languages.
Requirements include a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred in Information Techology or other computer technology field. Five (5) to ten (10) years of IT management experience. Must have experience in evaluation, implementation and management of all areas of ERP & MRP systems used for production and distribution industries. Previous experience in either production, manufacturing or distribution is required. Ability to exercise strong judgement in analyzing, appraising, evaluation and solving problems. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills in required in working with all levels within the organization.
Qualified candidates should email the following information required: resume, cover letter, salary history and salary requirements to the email address provided. Local applicants will be given first consideration.Apply today »
Job Location: Morgantown, WV
The SALES REPRESENTATIVE is a key player in providing the ultimate shopping experience. This position will develop and maintain positive business relationships and increase business and execute strategies in new and existing customers in an assigned territory. In addition, the incumbent will introduce our customers to new items, shippers, surveys, off-shelve displays, cutting and sampling, promotions, ads, and cross merchandising ideas with the purpose of growing sales. The incumbent will sell, order, stock and merchandise products according to company policies and procedures while maintaining sales profit margins. This job description in no way states that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions and assignments.
• Must be able to self-manage in a very fast-paced environment, have excellent attention to detail, and must be able to adapt to rapidly and
ever-changing business needs and priorities.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company and assigned accounts.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Personal vehicle in sound operating condition and Proof of Insurance.
• Availability to work possible weekends.
• Able to accurately report information by due date/deadlines.
• Seek and develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, parity margins and communicate this information to
Regional Sales Manager.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of all products to ensure our reputation as “being the experts in our field.”
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in the food industry preferred but not required.
We are also interested in energetic new college graduates who are willing to learn our business as well as experienced sales people.
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, vacation, and 401k plan along with other opportunities to grow.
Apply today and Join Our Team!Apply today »
Job Location: New Stanton, PA
As a mid-sized, family owned company with a unique brand image; George DeLallo Company has maintained a constant presence in the Specialty Food industry for over 50 years. The company is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today.
George DeLallo Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, furious, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
The Graphic Designer will work with the marketing department using a Macintosh computer to create a variety of promotional materials to promote the DeLallo brand in the retail environment. These materials include, but are not limited to: product sales sheets, in-store retail signage, product labels, product packaging, file maintenance of art department database, photo touch-up and manipulation, online and print advertising, sales presentations, product catalogs, in-store displays, and various point of purchase signage and materials.
• Highly Proficient in Mac platform, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Bridge.
• Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in graphic design and five (5) years of related design experience.
• Must be able to self-manage in a very fast-paced environment, have excellent attention to detail, and must be able to adapt to rapidly and ever-changing business needs and priorities.
• Must be able to perform under tight deadlines and a heavy workload.
• Must have the proven ability to creatively solve design problems as they relate to the task.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company including sales, marketing, purchasing and outside vendors.
*George DeLallo Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants encouraged to apply. All resumes are held in strict confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match job requirements will be contacted during this search. No relocation expenses paid by the George DeLallo Company. Must be eligible to work in this country.Apply today »
Job Location: New Stanton, Pennsylvania
George DeLallo Company is seeking experienced and qualified OTR/Local drivers to add to our team. Full and Part time positions available. Must have a minimum of 2 years of Commercial Truck Driving experience with no DUI/DWI. If you are ready to join a winning team, email your resume today!Apply today »
We are currently seeking dynamic and outgoing people to join our team! If you have the desire to learn new things and enjoy working in a fast paced environment then why not become part of a winning team known for its outstanding products and employing the best people in the industry. On the job training with competitive wages. We offer paid holidays, vacation, matching 401(k) plan, and health insurance for full-time positions. Apply in person at our Jeannette retail location or at our Corporate Office located at 1 DeLallo Way, Mt. Pleasant PA.Apply today »