The SALES REPRESENTATIVE is a key player in providing the ultimate shopping experience. This position will develop and maintain positive business relationships and increase business and execute strategies in new and existing customers in an assigned territory. In addition, the incumbent will introduce our customers to new items, shippers, surveys, off-shelve displays, cutting and sampling, promotions, ads, and cross merchandising ideas with the purpose of growing sales. The incumbent will sell, order, stock and merchandise products according to company policies and procedures while maintaining sales profit margins. This job description in no way states that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions and assignments.
• Must be able to self-manage in a very fast-paced environment, have excellent attention to detail, and must be able to adapt to rapidly and
ever-changing business needs and priorities.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company and assigned accounts.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Personal vehicle in sound operating condition and Proof of Insurance.
• Availability to work possible weekends.
• Able to accurately report information by due date/deadlines.
• Seek and develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, parity margins and communicate this information to
Regional Sales Manager.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of all products to ensure our reputation as “being the experts in our field.”
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in the food industry preferred but not required.
Positions are available throughout the United States.
We are interested in energetic new college graduates who are willing to learn our business as well as experienced sales people.
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, vacation, and 401k plan along with other opportunities to grow.
Apply today and Join Our Team!Apply today »
Job Location: New Stanton, Pennsylvania
George DeLallo Company is seeking experienced and qualified OTR/Local drivers to add to our team. Full and Part time positions available. Must have a minimum of 2 years of Commercial Truck Driving experience with no DUI/DWI. If you are ready to join a winning team, email your resume today!Apply today »
We are currently seeking dynamic and outgoing people to join our team! If you have the desire to learn new things and enjoy working in a fast paced environment then why not become part of a winning team known for its outstanding products and employing the best people in the industry. On the job training with competitive wages. We offer paid holidays, vacation, matching 401(k) plan, and health insurance for full-time positions. Apply in person at our Jeannette retail location or at our Corporate Office located at 1 DeLallo Way, Mt. Pleasant PA.Apply today »