With an eye-catching, layered appeal and everyone’s favorite Italian flavors, there is no way that this dip won’t be come a appetizer tradition. To serve, flip casserole dish upside-down on a platter with crackers, bruschetta toasts or veggies.
- SERVES: 8-10
- LEVEL: Super Simple
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6.5-ounce) jar DeLallo Simply Pesto Traditional Pesto Sauce
- 1 (6.7-ounce) jar DeLallo Sun-Dried Tomatoes, drained
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese and goat cheese with minced garlic; stir until thoroughly combined. Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture evenly in the bottom of a large glass dish or bowl. Next, layer sun-dried tomatoes, 1/3 of cheese mixture, pesto, and remaining 1/3 of cheese. Be sure to get an even layer of each.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 to 2 hours before serving.