At DeLallo, we believe no one should go without tasty Italian pasta. That's why we've created an extraordinary lineup in two all-grain varieties. Oh, and we didn't forget about fan favorites, Gnocchi or Lasagna, either. Just because you eat gluten-free doesn't mean you can't enjoy one of your most treasured kitchen creations.
6 Reasons to Love DeLallo Gluten-Free
1. Produced in a gluten-free facility with no risk of cross contamination.
2. Crafted in two tasty varieties, corn & rice and whole grain brown rice.
3. Developed for ideal taste, texture and that signature al dente bite.
4. Imported pasta made with generations of pasta making experience.
5. All-natural pasta with no additives or artificial ingredients. No GMOs.
6. Comes in a wide variety of pasta cuts, like Gnocchi, Lasagna, Orzo and more.
Certifed Gluten-Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group
The DeLallo Difference
Our pasta facility is located deep in the heart of Puglia, Italy. Both a molino and pastificio (mill and pasta factory), this site is dedicated solely to wheat-free products. What does this mean to you? There is no risk of cross-contamination. And because everything happens in one facility—from milling grains, to kneading dough and forming pasta—we can guarantee the ultimate in quality and consistency. This includes using only non-GMO ingredients in our prized pasta.
No more snooze-worthy pasta cuts. Our gluten-free pasta collection continues to expand, offering more than just ordinary, everyday cuts. Choose from a number of fun, recipe-driven cuts in two great-tasting varieties, Corn & Rice Blend and Whole Grain Rice. Cozy up to your favorite comfort foods, Lasagna and Gnocchi... without the wheat.