delicious recipe created by one of our favorite blogger friends, Skinnytaste,
is weeknight perfection!|
Recipe created by:
View her full post here.
Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime
This delicious recipe created by one of our favorite blogger friends, Skinnytaste, is weeknight perfection! Recipe created by: skinnytaste View her full post here.
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed*
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, squeezed, and lime zest
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- kosher salt to taste
- dried parsley
- DeLallo Sharp SaladSavors®, your favorite greens & dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse the chicken and remove the skin and all fat. Pat dry; place in a large bowl and season with salt.
- In a small bowl combine Dijon, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, garlic and pepper. Mix well. Pour over chicken, tossing well to coat.
- Spray a large baking pan with a little cooking spray to prevent sticking since all the fat and skin was removed from chicken.
- Place chicken to fit in a single layer. Top the chicken with dried parsley. Bake until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Finish the chicken under the broiler until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of greens with DeLallo Sharp SaladSavors®