|Made with only a few ingredients—most of which you probably already have on-hand—this flavorful Italian-inspired baked chicken recipe is easy enough for a Tuesday, but tasty enough for weekend dinner guests.|
Italian Tomato Bruschetta Chicken with Fresh Mozzarella
Made with only a few ingredients—most of which you probably already have on-hand—this flavorful Italian-inspired baked chicken recipe is easy enough for a Tuesday, but tasty enough for weekend dinner guests.
- 3 teaspoons DeLallo Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Seasoning Spices in DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices
- 2 teaspoons DeLallo Chopped Garlic in Water
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Lemon Juice Slice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (9.88-ounce) jar DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together seasoning spices, garlic, lemon juice, salt and 3 tablespoons of oil. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag or a deep dish. Pour marinade over the chicken. Seal or cover, then refrigerate. Marinate for at least 30 minutes up to 4 hours to allow flavors to develop.
- Heat remaining oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken to the pan. Sear until chicken is browned on both sides and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Turn oven to broil setting. Spoon equal amounts of bruschetta on top of each chicken breast. Top each breast with a slice of mozzarella. Broil until the cheese is melted and turns golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve.