If you’re looking for a quick way to turn dinner into an Italian classic, try our recipe for Cheesy Baked Ziti. Using our authentic Italian ingredients, alongside creamy, savory cheeses, you have time for this meal.
To view the full blog post on our Cheesy Baked Ziti, click here!
- SERVES: 6-8
- LEVEL: Easy Weeknight
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Salt water once boiling, then add pasta. Cook for al dente texture, about 8 minutes. Drain pasta.
- Mix cooked ziti in a large bowl with ricotta 2 cups of mozzarella and 4 cups of sauce, reserving a third of the cheese and a cup of sauce to top dish.
- Thinly cover the bottom of a 9” x 13” casserole dish with a few tablespoons of sauce.
- Place ziti mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining mozzarella, sauce and 1/2 cup of grated Parmigiano.
- Bake dish uncovered for about 25 minutes, or until the casserole bubbles at the edges.