There is nothing more sweet and delicate as fresh, summer peaches. Pair these grilled, honey-glazed beauties with rich, marscarpone cheese and a splash of amaretto liquor for a stunning burst of flavor to end any delicious meal.
- SERVES: 6
- LEVEL: Super Simple
- 6 large ripe peaches, halved and pits removed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup amaretto liquor
- Prepare a grill to medium heat.
- Place the peaches cut-side down onto the hot grill and cook until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the peaches, cut sides up, to a baking sheet and drizzle evenly with the honey. Place the dish on the grill and cover the grill.
- Cook until the peaches are soft, about 5 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the grill and divide the peach halves between dishes. Spoon the mascarpone evenly among the plates and drizzle each plate with amaretto liqueur. Serve immediately.