A unique pizza recipe daring to bring the big, bold flavors of the Mediterranean to your dessert plate. Featuring our signature Italian Marmalade, rich and creamy Brie, toasty pecans and tangy-sweet balsamic, this recipe is sure to blow your mind!
- SERVES: 4-6
- LEVEL: Easy Weeknight
- Combine flour mix and yeast packet in a large mixing bowl with 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water. Stir with a fork until dough begins to form.
- Knead by hand for 3 minutes, or until dough is soft and smooth. Transfer to a clean, lightly oiled bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow the dough to rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. (After this step, you can refrigerate for use within 1-3 days.)
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Form thin pizza by hand on a lightly oiled baking pan or pizza stone. Bake pizzas for 6-8 minutes, until crust edges begin to brown.
- Remove pizzas from the oven. Divide toppings between each. First, spread a layer of marmalade. Next, top with dollops of Brie. Sprinkle with pecans and fresh rosemary.
- Bake for another 6-8 minutes until toppings are browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with a generous drizzle of balsamic glaze.