DeLallo Oils & Vinegars: Bold, Bright Italian Essentials
Versatile staples always on hand, these bold and flavorful Italian kitchen condiments are vital ingredients in everything from dinner to dessert. Together, oils and vinegars are the foundations for salad dressings and marinades, but their uses individually are endless. A great olive oil can mean all the difference to pasta recipes, stovetop sautés, fried appetizers, pizzas, roasted veggies and more. And what is a creamy bowl of gelato or fresh-cut strawberries without a generous drizzle of sweet and velvety Balsamic Glaze? Like all of our authentic Italian ingredients, imported DeLallo Oils and Vinegars live up to their names and celebrated tradition in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
In the Kitchen: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Best enjoyed raw and uncooked, or crudo, Extra Virgin Olive Oil boasts a bold olive flavor with a light and fruity aroma and mild peppery finish. This prized Italian olive oil shines in a number of everyday applications.
• Classic component of simple homemade dressings and vinaigrettes.
• Savory drizzle for steamed or roasted vegetables.
• Use in pizza, focaccia and Italian bread recipes.
• Finish for roasted or grilled meats, poultry and seafood.
• Combine with select spices for an exquisite bread-dipping appetizer.
• Perfect for drizzling on garden salads and fresh-cut veggies.
• Top hot dishes, such as soups and pasta, with just a drizzle for a silky texture and amped-up flavor.
In the Kitchen: Extra Light Olive Oil + Grapeseed Oil
Lighter in olive flavor (not calories or fat), DeLallo Extra Light Olive Oil offers the same heart-healthy benefits as extra virgin varieties but with less of an olive flavor and a higher smoke point perfect for high-heat frying. If you’re looking for a clean, light and completely neutral vegetable oil perfect for frying and baking, DeLallo Grapeseed Oil is the oil for you.
• High-heat frying of breaded meats, vegetables, polenta, appetizers and more.
• Substitute for butter in baking: cakes, cookies, muffins and breakfast sweets.
• Perfect for marinades, dressings and vinaigrettes.
• Use to grease grills, griddles and frying pans.
In the Kitchen: Balsamic + Italian Vinegars
Like our signature Italian Olive Oils, we offer a line of imported Balsamic Vinegars true to their IGP (Italian certification). This bold, tangy-sweet collection includes Sweet Golden Balsamic Vinegar, Balsamic Glazes (true reductions) along with classic Wine Vinegars. These authentic Italian vinegars complement both sweet and savory dishes, from the simple to the complex.
• Bright, tangy ingredient in dressings and vinaigrettes.
• Use to deglaze pans for sauces and risottos.
• Cheeseboard accent as a drizzle for hard, nutty cheeses such as Parmesan.
• Unique finish for roasted or grilled meats and veggies.
• Topping for creamy gelato, yogurt and ice cream.
• Sweet drizzle for fresh-cut melon, berries and fruit salads.
• Flavorful addition to meat and seafood marinades.