Easy Hot Pepper Garlic Pasta
We give you a savory, Italian recipe using our very own Imported Hot Pepper Garlic Sauce. What a simple way to enjoy the spicy, garlicky flavor so many foodies crave.
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Spaghetti or Farfalle
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Hot Pepper Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- DeLallo Natural Sea Salt Fine
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil, Hot Pepper Garlic Sauce and parsley and heat just until bubbling. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside on low heat.
Meanwhile bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain in a colander, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
Add the spaghetti into the saucepan and toss thoroughly to coat. Season with more salt and pepper, if necessary.
Serve hot with a Cabernet Sauvignon for a real treat!
Note: You can easily transform this sauce into a spicy marinara by adding crushed tomatoes. Simmer until reduced by half its volume and toss with pasta. Also, go green with some sautéed spinach for a heartier dish.