Artichoke, Feta, Tomato & Pesto Bruschetta
For your Shopping Cart:
The subtle flavor of tender artichokes paired with tangy feta, fresh tomatoes and rich green pesto all on top of grilled rustic bread is a meal in itself. It is a unique spin on a traditional Italian favorite.
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 6 ounces DeLallo Greek Feta, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can of DeLallo Quartered Artichokes
- 4 slice rustic Italian Bread, in 1-inch slices
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Pesto
- DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Begin by slicing the tomato and feta in 1/2-inch thick pieces. Then, drain artichokes from the can and lay on paper towels to dry.
Slice bread into 1-inch thick pieces. Place on grill until golden grill marks are visible. Remove bread from grill and lightly drizzle with olive oil, and then rub with halved garlic clove.
To assemble, top grilled bread with 2 pieces of feta, 2 slices of tomato, and some quartered artichokes.
Spoon a generous amount of pesto over each bruschetta to serve.