Chicken Pesto Pizza
For your Shopping Cart:
A variation of the beloved "white" pizza without the red sauce—but we've made it green! The herbaceous flavor of Genovese Basil Pesto makes its mark in this tasty, eye-catching creation. A great, easy-to-prepare meal ready to impress any night of the week.
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Basil Simply Pesto Sauce
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo Minced Garlic in Water
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- Thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Torn basil leaves
Preheat oven to 450˚F.
In a bowl, whisk pesto, olive oil and minced garlic to incorporate.
Shape pizza dough into a circle, or desired shape. Place on a greased baking sheet or pizza pan. Brush with pesto and garlic mixture. Bake for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with mozzarella, red onion and chicken. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, and serve topped with torn basil leaves.
Serves 4 to 6