Creamy Pesto Tortellini Salad
For your Shopping Cart:
A new twist on creamy pasta salad, this dish is made with cheese-filled tortellini, our imported Italian Basil and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Sauces, a hint of garlic and classic Italian cheeses. Impress your picnic pals with this flavorful combination and ditch your ordinary macaroni salad recipe.
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages DeLallo Cheese Tortellini
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil & Cheese Simply Pesto Sauce
- 2 teaspoons DeLallo Basil Simply Pesto Sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1/2 (13.75-ounce) can DeLallo Quartered Artichokes in Brine, drained and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook cheese tortellini for all dente texture, following package instructions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse. Tortellini must be cool to make salad.
Combine pesto sauces, mayonnaise, cheeses and oil in a large mixing bowl. Once thoroughly combined, gently mix in cooled pasta and artichokes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serves 4 to 6