Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Tuna
Roasted Piquillo Peppers, or "tiny beaks," are stuffed with imported tuna, capers and finished with fresh lemon juice for a tasty, easy-to-prepare appetizer.
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Roasted Piquillo Peppers
- 2 (6-ounce) cans Imported Italian Tuna In olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Delallo Nonpareil Capers
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 pound Manchego cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna, capers, parsley and cheese. Once ingredients are incorporated, mix in olive oil to coat. Gently stuff each pepper and arrange on a platter.
Drizzle with lemon juice to serve.