Shrimp & Artichoke Skewers with Green Olive Sauce
For your Shopping Cart:
A vibrant, garlicky green olive dipping sauce is the perfect complement to these succulent shrimp and artichoke skewers. Whether you're grilling in the backyard or roasting in the oven, these colorful kebabs are a flavorful way to enjoy your favorite table olives as a brilliant seafood condiment.
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 5 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8-10 DeLallo Pitted Olives Gigante, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Lemon Juice Plus
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can DeLallo Quartered Artichokes in Brine, drained
- 1 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Minced Garlic
To make sauce, purée parsley, olive oil, olives, capers, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, pepper and salt in a blender. Pulse for a coarse texture. Set aside.
Alternating, thread shrimp and artichoke quarters onto about 6-8 skewers. Brush skewers with olive oil and minced garlic.
For grilling, simply grill each skewer for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until pink all the way throughout.
For broiler, preheat broiler on high and cook skewers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Serve with olive sauce.