The perfect drink to serve to weekend guests. It’s great for brunch, lunch or a late afternoon holiday snack (as our friend Jess from How Sweet Eats refers to it). Add lots of treats on top and yep, you have a snack.
Calabrian Chili Bloody Marys
The perfect drink to serve to weekend guests. It’s great for brunch, lunch or a late afternoon holiday snack. Don't forget all of the toppings for a great snack!
- 2/3 cup fresh tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Passata Rustica Rich Tomato Puree
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces pickle juice from a jar of pickles
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 DeLallo Calabrian Chili Peppers, diced
- 2 to 3 ounces vodka
- for garnish: