You can never go wrong with a classic! Our Classic Three Cheese Lasagna recipe is the perfect meal for any occasion. Deliciously cheesy, it’s as easy as one, two… three!
Learn how to make the perfect lasagna here!
- SERVES: 9
- LEVEL: Easy Weeknight
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 2 (25.25-ounce) jars DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) containers DeLallo Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-ounce) box DeLallo No-Boil Lasagna (15 sheets)
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/4 pound)
- In a medium non-stick pan over medium heat, sauté the beef and veal until cooked through, breaking up meat with back of spatula, about 8 minutes. Remove the meat from the pan and allow to cool. Mix the browned meat with the marinara sauce in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine ricotta, 3/4 cup Parmigiano and parsley in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in eggs.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce over bottom of 13" x 9" baking dish. Place lasagna sheets over sauce, overlapping to fit. Dollop half of ricotta mixture evenly over the sheets. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese evenly over ricotta mixture. Then, spoon 1 1/2 cups of sauce over cheese, spreading with spatula to cover. Repeat layering with remaining lasagna sheets, ricotta mixture, mozzarella and sauce.
- Top the final layer with remaining sauce and Parmesan. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Uncover, then bake until hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Let lasagna stand 10 minutes before serving.