|Looking for the perfect picnic dish? Try this spaghetti salad for a twist on traditional pasta salad. Chock full of cured meats, vegetables, and cheese, this salad is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.|
Italian Spaghetti Salad
Looking for the perfect picnic dish? Try this spaghetti salad for a twist on traditional pasta salad. Chock full of cured meats, vegetables, and cheese, this salad is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 lb. DeLallo Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (7.1-ounce) jar DeLallo Pitted Calamata Olives, drained
- 2 (4-ounce) packs DeLallo Mini Pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) stick DeLallo Mini Genoa Salami, cubed
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Roasted Red Peppers, drained and chopped
- DeLallo Classic Italian Dressing 16oz. to taste, approximately ½ to 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices 4 oz.
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Basil, roughly chopped
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and cool.
- Add the spaghetti to a large bowl. Mix in the cucumbers, peppers, tomato, onion, olives, pepperoni, and salami.
- Pour dressing over pasta mix. Then add the dipping spices, crushed pepper flakes, and basil. Toss well to coat.
- Shred cheese over the pasta and add salt and pepper to taste. Mangia!