With soft-boiled eggs, roasted vegetables, and salty Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, this creamy, cheesy polenta bowl is ideal for breakfast, dinner and every meal in between!
- SERVES: 4-6
- LEVEL: Super Simple
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat and spread evenly on 1 prepared baking sheet. Roast vegetables in the oven for 25 minutes, stirring twice.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Using a slotted spoon, carefully lower eggs into the water one at a time. Cook eggs for 6 minutes, adjusting the heat to maintain a gentle boil. Transfer cooked eggs to a bowl of ice water and chill.
- In a medium-sized saucepot, bring water, broth and butter to a boil.
- Slowly whisk in polenta. Stirring continuously, cook polenta until it begins to thicken, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Divide polenta into bowls. Top with roasted tomatoes and onions and roasted red peppers.
- Gently crack eggs all over and peel. Slice the eggs in half and place 2 halves in each bowl. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired and serve.