The perfect summer appetizer! Crispy Oven Fried Artichokes with Lemony Bruschetta Dip are refreshing, easy to make and super delicious!
Crispy Oven Roasted Artichokes
- 2 (12-ounce) jars DeLallo Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo Lemon Juice Plus
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Arrange drained artichokes on a baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bruschetta, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a bowl.
- Stir together and set aside.
- Once artichokes are done cooking, plate them and top with 2 tablespoons of the bruschetta. Serve with the dipping sauce and enjoy.