Italian Chicken Wrap is a healthy, easy to make lunch option packed full of
View the full recipe here!
Italian Chicken Wrap
- 1 extra large tortilla, flatbread or lavash bread
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
- 5-6 slices cooked chicken breast (about 3 ounces)
- Handful of arugula or spinach
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 3-4 thin slices of tomato
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Artichoke Bruschetta
- 1 (7-ounce) package DeLallo Jumbo Pitted Calamata Olives, sliced
- Sliced red onion
- DeLallo Modenacrem Balsamic Glaze
- Lay the tortilla or flatbread on a flat surface. Starting on the edge closest to you, layer a stripe of red pepper bruschetta about ½ inch inside the outer edge. Place the chicken slightly overlapping the bruschetta, then add a strip of arugula, then the provolone cheese and the tomato. Top with the artichoke bruschetta then the olives and sliced red onion and drizzle lightly with the balsamic glaze.
- Starting from the edge closest to you, fold the portion of the tortilla with the red pepper and chicken into itself, and fold the outer edges of the sides inward, then continue to tightly roll and wrap the sandwich. Slice the wrap in half and server, or cut the halves into even portions to serve as pinwheels. Make the day before or refrigerate for 2-3 days.