Macaroni Salad with Creamy Parm & Pesto Dressing
For your Shopping Cart:
This isn't your nonna's macaroni salad! An easy pasta salad recipe that's perfect for any picnic! Featuring the Italian favorite—prosciutto—along with sweet green peas, juicy tomatoes, a creamy pesto Parmesan and basil pesto dressing and Ditalini pasta.
- Creamy Parmesan Pesto Dressing
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Ditalini Rigati, cooked & cooled
- 6 ounces prosciutto, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a large serving bowl, toss pasta with prosciutto, tomatoes and thawed peas. Add dressing and mix until fully incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.