|Looking for a hearty entrée to warm you up? This baked pasta will do the trick. Bake our organic Gemelli in a rich sauce of artichokes, spinach and Brie for a creamy, crowd-pleaser.|
Baked Pasta with Spinach, Artichokes and Brie
Looking for a hearty entrée to warm you up? This baked pasta will do the trick. Bake our organic Gemelli in a rich sauce of artichokes, spinach and Brie for a creamy, crowd-pleaser.
- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Organic Gemelli Pasta
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and halved
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- ½ pound wedge of Brie, rind cut off into squares
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup DeLallo Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta cooking liquid.
- In a cast iron or oven-safe skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Add artichokes and sauté for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté until just starting to wilt, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter, heavy cream, and brie, and mix well.
- Add pasta to skillet and stir combine with artichoke spinach mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the pasta and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.