|Get a load of this linguine! Spicy-sweet Pepperazzi™ Peppers, tangy feta, briny olives… so many amazing flavors in one pasta dish and it’s super easy to prepare.|
Chicken & Pepperazzi Linguine with Olives & Feta
Get a load of this linguine! Spicy-sweet Pepperazzi™ Peppers, tangy feta, briny olives… so many amazing flavors in one pasta dish and it’s super easy to prepare.
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Organic Whole-Wheat Linguine
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Pitted Olives Gigante, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Pepperazzi™ Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (25.25-ounce) jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water for finishing sauce.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, heat olive oil on a medium-high setting. Add garlic and cook until soft and just golden. Discard garlic. Sauteé chicken in garlicky oil until cooked through and browned on both sides, about 7-9 minutes.
- Add olives and peppers to the pan. Cook for another 3 minutes to warm. Stir in Pomodoro Fresco Sauce and hot pasta. Cook together to marry flavors, about 2 minutes. Add reserved pasta water if necessary to thin sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with feta and Italian parsley.