|Rich and creamy mascarpone, bittersweet cocoa and bold espresso come together in this dessert-style dip. Serve it up with our crispy, airy Savoiardi Ladyfingers for a unique treat that is perfect for snacking or entertaining.|
Easy Tiramisu Dip
Looking for a simpler and quicker version of Tiramisu? This Dip is the answer, it replicates the taste and airiness of the famed Italian dessert. Rich and creamy mascarpone, bittersweet cocoa and bold espresso come together in this easy dip. Serve it up with our Savoiardi Ladyfingers for a unique treat.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Instant Espresso Coffee Powder
- 1 (8-ounce.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- 1 (7.06-ounce) package DeLallo Savoiardi Ladyfingers
- Whip mascarpone cheese with sugar and espresso powder until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined, reserving some for garnish.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl and top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and shaved chocolate.
- Serve with Savoiardi Ladyfingers for dipping.