|This savory farfalle dish with a creamy, garlicky flair, accented by strips of prosciutto and basil pesto will soon become your favorite weeknight meal.|
Farfalle with Prosciutto and Pesto
This savory farfalle dish with a creamy, garlicky flair, accented by strips of prosciutto and basil pesto will soon become your favorite weeknight meal.
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Farfalle
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 pound DeLallo Prosciutto, cut into short thin strips
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Simply Pesto® Traditional Basil Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat cream with garlic cloves. Simmer for about 3 minutes. Whisk in butter to incorporate well. Add prosciutto and simmer for another 5 minutes until all ingredients are tender, warmed-through and well combined.
- Add pasta to sauce pan and toss for 2 minutes on medium heat. Serve with pesto and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.