fresh. So delicious. We love this summer-ready recipe created by one of our
favorite blogger friends, Skinnytaste.|
Recipe created by:
View her full post here.
Grilled Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin
So fresh. So delicious. We love this summer-ready recipe created by one of our favorite blogger friends, Skinnytaste. Recipe created by: skinnytaste View her full post here.
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 18 oz)
- 1 DeLallo Zesty SaladSavors®, your favorite greens & dressing
- Combine the spices then season the tenderloin all over.
- Preheat the grill to high, or preheat the broiler to high.
- Grill or broil the tenderloin, covered on high 5 minutes on each side, then move to indirect heat if grilling, cover the grill and cook an additional 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway, until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center reads 145°F (about 20 to 22 minutes total).
- Let the pork rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a salad topped with DeLallo Zesty SaladSavors®