|Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean getaway with this quick, easy, and delicious grain bowl.|
Mediterranean Grain Bowl
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean getaway with this quick, easy, and delicious grain bowl.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle DeLallo Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 ½ cups cooked farro (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 (7.05-ounce) jar DeLallo Italian Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
- 3 cups chopped roasted broccolini
- DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken with ½ of the balsamic vinaigrette for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the remainder of the dressing over medium-high. Once it begins to bubble, reduce heat and simmer until the dressing is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- On a grill or grill pan, cook the chicken over medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. While cooking, continually brush chicken with prepared glazed. Allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes, and then cut into strips.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked farro with bruschetta and toss to coat. Divide mixture evenly into 4 serving bowls.
- Arrange the chicken and broccolini on top and drizzle with oil.