|This must-try polenta is super easy and a great idea for a weeknight meal. Topped with shrimp and our signature Italian Tomato Bruschetta, this is one for the recipe box!|
Shrimp and Polenta with Tomato Bruschetta
This must-try polenta is super easy and a great idea for a weeknight meal. Topped with shrimp and our signature Italian Tomato Bruschetta, this is one for the recipe box!
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 (9.88-ounce) jar DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 teaspoons DeLallo Lemon Juice Slice
- 1 (17.6-ounce) DeLallo Heat & Serve Polenta
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and pancetta. Cook until shrimp becomes pink, about 3-5 minutes, depending on their size. Add bruschetta and lemon juice and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice polenta into ½” rounds. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon water. Heat polenta and water in microwave for 1 minute. Mix with a fork. Heat and stir until desired consistency.
- Divide polenta on plates, top with shrimp and bruschetta mixture. Sprinkle with onions and lemon zest. Salt and pepper to taste.