|The fresh tomatoey goodness of our Pomodoro Fresco Marinara is the zesty foundation to this epic pasta dish. Easy to make and brimming with flavor, this recipe should be at the top of your To Do List.|
Shrimp & Artichoke Marinara with Ziti
The fresh tomatoey goodness of our Pomodoro Fresco Marinara is the zesty foundation to this epic pasta dish. Easy to make and brimming with flavor, this recipe should be at the top of your To Do List.
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Penne Ziti Pasta
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 (6-ounce) jar DeLallo Marinated Artichokes, drained
- 2 cups DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, heat olive oil on medium-high setting. Once hot, add garlic and shrimp. Cook shrimp until pink, about 5 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add wine to the pan and allow it reduce by half, about 3 minutes. Next add artichokes and 1 tablespoon of butter. Sauté artichokes for 3 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan. Gently stir in Pomodoro Fresco Sauce. Cook until sauce begins to bubble, then turn off heat.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil and Grated Parmesan.