This EASY Stromboli Recipe is one of our go-to weeknight meals the entire family LOVES. Meat Lover’s Stromboli is stuffed with juicy sausage, pepperoni, and bacon and loaded with cheese. The crust bakes up crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside for the ultimate and perfect Stromboli!
Check out the full post here!
- SERVES: 2-4
- LEVEL: Easy Weeknight
- 1 package DeLallo Pizza Dough Kit prepared according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Pizza Sauce divided
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 1 package Sausage cooked and crumbled, divided
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- 24 slices pepperoni divided
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Prepare DeLallo Pizza Dough according to package instructions. Let rise in fridge for 45 minutes.
- When ready to begin, preheat oven to 450F. Remove dough from fridge and roll into two rectangles, about 1/2 inch thick, or a well floured surface. Transfer to two oiled baking sheets (or one large baking sheet).
- Spread 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce onto each rectangle, leaving about an inch of dough on each side left untouched.
- Sprinkle each dough with 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Top each pizza with 1/2 the cooked sausage, pepperoni, and bacon. Finish by topping each with 1 more cup cheese.
- Bring up one side of the dough, and then bring up the other, overlapping the two to create a "roll". Pinch to close securely.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and garlic salt. Brush each stromboli with the melted butter mixture and sprinkle with half the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve with more pizza sauce for serving.
- NOTE: This recipe makes 2 LARGE Strombolis, each serving 2-4 people. Alternately, you can make 4 smaller Strombolis with the same amount of ingredients.