If you love the garlicky pasta dish, all'aglio e olio, you’re going to love our gluten-free, protein-packed spin on the classic. In place of pasta, we use tender, nutty Cannellini beans. The addition of marinated artichoke hearts, bright cherry tomatoes and fresh rosemary take it to another level.
Cannellini Beans and Blistered Tomato all’Aglio e Olio
If you love the garlicky pasta dish, all'Aglio e Olio, you’re going to love our gluten-free, protein-packed spin on the classic. In place of pasta, we use tender, nutty Cannellini beans. The addition of marinated hearts, bright cherry tomatoes and fresh rosemary take it to another level.
- 6 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 6 tablespoons DeLallo Fine Chopped Garlic in Water
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can DeLallo Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Marinated Artichokes, drained
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, for serving
- In a saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons of garlic to the pan. Sauté for about 30 seconds, or until just fragrant and translucent.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and rosemary. Allow the tomatoes to sit for 2 minutes until the tomatoes begin to blister. Give the tomatoes a quick stir, then add the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, 3 tablespoons of garlic and the pepper flakes. Cook together for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the beans. Add salt. Sauté the beans with the tomatoes for 3-4 minutes to marry flavors. Stir in the artichoke hearts. Cook for another minute, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat. Serve sprinkled with Parmigiano-Reggiano.