|Cooking the perfect steak is easy. Simply season, sear, bake, slice and serve! Follow these steps and impress your guests.|
Garlic Butter Steak
Cooking the perfect steak is easy. Simply season, sear, bake, slice and serve! Follow these steps and impress your guests.
- 2-3 tbsp DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 rib eye steaks about one inch thick
- 2 tbsp DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices 4 oz.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp DeLallo Minced Roasted Garlic in Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle some of the olive oil on both sides of the steaks.
- Sprinkle each side of the steaks with the dipping spice
- Place a cast iron skillet on the stove and bring to a high heat.
- Place the steaks into the skillet.
- Sear for one minute on each side.
- Place pan in the oven for six minutes for medium-medium rare. (time may vary depending on the thickness of your steak)
- Add the butter and garlic and melt together in the pan wit the steaks.
- Spoon the melted garlic butter over the steaks, garnish with chopped fresh rosemary.
- Let the steaks rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice the steaks into thin strips.
- Serve with a salad or add into a grain bowl