|Starring earthy-sweet mushrooms in a simple savory broth, this irresistible noodle bowl is an easy weeknight recipe made with items plucked from your pantry—including our Italian Bucatini pasta.|
Italian-Style Mushroom Ramen
Starring earthy-sweet mushrooms in a simple savory broth, this irresistible noodle bowl is an easy weeknight recipe made with items plucked from your pantry—including our Italian Bucatini pasta.
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Fine Chopped Garlic in Water
- 2 DeLallo Anchovy Fillets
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 pound dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 ounce dried morel mushrooms (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Bucatini
- 1 bunch green onions, diced white and green parts
- 1 pound bok choy, blanched
- Sesame seeds
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic and anchovies. Cook until soft and fragrant, about 8 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add mushrooms and cinnamon. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until the caps are soft.
- Add noodles to broth and cook according to package instructions.
- Ladle noodles and broth into bowls. Serve topped with green onions, bok choy and sesame seeds.