|Spaghetti and Meatballs – A classic! Super easy and delicious for a weeknight meal or weekend entertaining.|
Traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs
Spaghetti and Meatballs – A classic! Super easy and delicious for a weeknight meal or weekend entertaining.
- 1 (1 lb.) package DeLallo Spaghetti
- 2 loaves stale bread (at least 2 days old), cubed
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup DeLallo Grated Romano
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds ground veal
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 (25.25-ounce) jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato Basil Sauce
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- In a large bowl, combine cubed bread, milk and beaten eggs. Mix thoroughly until bread is fully absorbed with liquid. Add garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, basil and Romano.
- Add beef, veal and pork. Mix until fully combined. Roll into balls and place on parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package. Drain and set aside
- Heat Sauce in saucepan over medium heat until warm, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Drop meatballs into sauce and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Divide pasta onto 4 plates and ladle sauce and meatballs on top. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.