What’s Gaby Cooking created a perfect pasta salad to get us ready for summer. This recipe with pasta, olives and fresh veggies combined with a Greek vinaigrette can be served at room temperature, warm or cold. And can be enjoyed as a main course or as a side dish to chicken, steak or fish. This is one recipe we will be making all summer long!
To view the full recipe, click here!
- SERVES: 4-6
- LEVEL: Super Simple
- 1 (1-pound) package Delallo Casarecce Pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups Persian cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup Delallo Castelvetrano Olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces feta, drained and crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse noodles with cool water to prevent sticking. Bring to room temperature or chill in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl. combine all of the pasta salad ingredients together and gently toss to combine. Pour the Greek vinaigrette over the vegetables, and again, gently toss to coat them. Crumble the feta over the salad and then very gently toss the cheese into the vegetables.
- Taste and adjust for more freshly ground black pepper if desired. Serve immediately at room temperature, or chill before serving.