fig pizza is delicate and light but each bite packs full of flavor.|
To view the full post, click here!
Pesto, Fig & Ricotta Pizza
This fig pizza is delicate and light but each bite packs full of flavor. To view the full post, click here!
- 1 (17.6-ounce) package DeLallo Pizza Dough Kit
- 1/3 cup of DeLallo Simply Pesto® Traditional Basil Sauce
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups figs, sliced
- 4 - 5 Prosciutto slices
- 1 cup of arugula
- Prepare pizza dough kit as directed on package. Roll out dough onto a well floured surface.
- Spread a thin and even layer of pesto all over the pizza dough. Evenly top dough with ricotta cheese, figs, pesto and Prosciutto
- Bake on a baking sheet or pizza stone in a 475°F oven for 8 - 10 minutes or in a pizza oven for 6 - 8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 1 - 2 minutes. Top with fresh arugula before serving.