|Keeping it quick and easy, but still need something satisfying for your weeknight rush? This delicious garlicky tuna pasta is as easy to make as it is to love. Add some extra crushed red pepper flakes for a spicier take.|
Capellini Pasta with Tuna and Garlic Oil Sauce
Keeping it quick and easy, but still need something satisfying for your weeknight rush? This delicious pasta recipe with tuna is as easy to make as it is to love. Add some extra crushed red pepper flakes for a spicier take.
- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Capellini
- ¼ cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) cans DeLallo Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar DeLallo Nonpareil Capers
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain, reserving about ½ cup of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan on low heat, cook the garlic in the oil until it is lightly browned. Add the reserved hot pasta water to the pan with tuna, capers and red pepper. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the hot pasta to the pan. Toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.