|An antipasto salad with gnocchi? You heard us right. This dish is an amazing new twist on a best-loved classic, combing two of your favorite Italian staples. You need this in your life.|
Gnocchi Antipasto Salad
An antipasto salad with gnocchi? You heard us right. This dish is an amazing new twist on a best-loved classic, combing two of your favorite Italian staples. You need this in your life.
- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Potato Gnocchi
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Roasted Red Peppers, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Grilled Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- ½ pound DeLallo Genoa Salami, chopped
- ½ pound DeLallo Prosciutto
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup DeLallo Golden Sweet Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Dipping Spice in the DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo Chopped Garlic in Oil
- ¾ cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare the gnocchi according to instructions on the package. Drain, rinse with water and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing in a small bowl. Whisk together golden balsamic vinegar, spice, lemon juice and garlic. While whisking, introduce the olive oil in a slow steady stream to emulsify.
- In a large bowl, toss together the gnocchi, peppers, artichokes, salami and prosciutto. Add in the dressing and toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with cheese, basil and lemon zest.
- Click here to learn how to make homemade gnocchi from scratch.
- Click here to learn how to make easy homemade gnocchi with our Gnocchi Kit.