with Grilled Chicken in a creamy, light roasted red pepper sauce, baby
spinach and Pecorino Romano from @skinnytaste will make people think you’re a
To view the full recipe, click here!
Gnocchi with Grilled Chicken in Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Gnocchi with Grilled Chicken in a creamy, light roasted red pepper sauce, baby spinach and Pecorino Romano from @skinnytaste will make people think you’re a gourmet cook! To view the full recipe, click here!
- 1 pound cooked grilled chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1 package DeLallo Potato Gnocchi
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (12-ounce) jars DeLallo Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup broth, veggie or chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup half and half cream
- 1/4 cup grated Delallo Imported Italian Pecorino Romano, plus more for serving
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft. Transfer to a food processor or blender along with the roasted peppers and broth until smooth.
- Pour the pepper puree back into the skillet over medium heat. Bring to a boil, add the half and half, Pecorino, salt, and pepper, and stir until heated, add the spinach and cook until wilted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large pot of salted water cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and add it to the skillet with the sauce and chicken. Add fresh basil and serve in bowls with extra cheese, if desired.