|A simple, hearty meal
of Northern Italy’s famous potato dumpling. This is an easy, rich way to
enjoy fragrant basil pesto… even kids are crazy about it!|
Make it gluten-free with DeLallo Gluten-Free Potato & Rice Gnocchi.
Gnocchi with Pesto & Cream
A simple, hearty meal of Northern Italy’s famous potato dumpling. This gnocchi with pesto cream sauce is an easy, rich way to enjoy fragrant basil pesto… even kids are crazy about it!
- Make it gluten-free with Gluten Free Family Style Gnocchi
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Potato Gnocchi
- 1 (6.35-ounce) jar DeLallo Simply Pesto - Traditional Basil
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for gnocchi.
- Remove excess oil from pesto jar. Discard or save for later use in dressings or marinades, or your Insalata Caprese.
- In a large saucepan, bring cream to a simmer. Turn off heat. Stir in pesto sauce.
- Cook gnocchi 3-4 minutes., or until they float to the top. With a slotted spoon, transfer gnocchi to saucepan. Stir to coat. Sauté with sauce for 1 minute to marry flavors.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.