|Hit the refresh button on your weeknight recipe re-runs with this unique ramen superstar. This colorful ramen owes its big flavors to your favorite Italian ingredients and so we know you’re going to love it!|
Italian-Style Ramen with Fusilli Col Buco
Hit the refresh button on your weeknight recipe re-runs with this unique ramen superstar. This colorful ramen owes its big flavors to your favorite Italian ingredients and so we know you’re going to love it!
- Pork Parmesan Broth
- 1 (1-pound) package DeLallo Spaghetti or Fusilli Col Buco
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons crushed red peppers
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo Roasted Red Peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 ounces snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions, diced white and green parts
- 1 pound bok choy
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons Gochujang (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook shrimp with crushed red pepper flakes, until shrimp become pink, about 2-4 minutes depending on their size.
- Meanwhile, bring another pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare 2 large bowls with ice water for blanching. Add snow peas to the boil water and cook until blanched, about 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to one of the ice bath bowls. Using same boiling water, blanch the boy choy. Follow the same steps.
- Divide the noodles into bowls. Top each with shrimp, peppers, snow peas and onions. Ladle broth over noodles and serve topped with sesame seeds.
- Serve with Gochujang on the side to spice it up.