This Lobster Roll Pasta Salad from @skinnytaste is inspired by a classic summer sandwich – a lobster roll! This pasta salad is full of fresh flavors and is loaded with lobster in every bite!
Lobster Roll Pasta Salad
- 16 oz cooked lobster meat, from (4) 1-1/4 lb whole lobsters or (4) 4 oz tails
- 1/2 cup chopped celery and leaves
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for pasta
- 8 ounces DeLallo Cavatappi Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to directions, drain and run under cold water.
- If your lobster is raw, steam it until just cooked. Remove cooked lobster from the shell and chop into large chunks, about 1 inch.
- Combine chopped celery and leaves, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, chives, onion and salts in a large bowl
- Drain and run under cold water.
- Add pasta and lobster to the mayonnaise mixture. Toss to combine and serve chilled.