|Summer’s fresh flavors come together in this soon-to-be classic. And yes, this recipe is just as good as it looks.|
No-Bake Summer Squash Lasagna
Summer’s fresh flavors come together in this soon-to-be classic. And yes, this recipe is just as good as it looks.
- 1 (13.2-ounce) box DeLallo No-Boil Lasagna
- 1/3 cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup fresh corn (about 2 large ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Break up lasagna noodles. Cook lasagna for al dente texture. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan on a medium-high setting, heat olive oil. Once hot, add garlic cloves to infuse oil. Sauté for about 2 minutes, or until just golden. Discard cloves.
- Add zucchini, corn and cherry tomatoes to the saucepan. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften. Gently stir in hot lasagna noodles and cook for another 2 minutes to marry flavors. Stir in ricotta cheese and basil. Remove from heat.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan.