|Pair tender, oven-roasted racks of lamb with our traditional Simply Pesto sauce for an elegant dinner that comes together in just a few steps.|
Rack of Lamb with Pesto
Pesto lamb chops make for an elegant dinner that comes together in just a few steps.
- 2 one-pound racks of lamb, frenched
- 1 (6.35-ounce) jar DeLallo Simply Pesto® Traditional Basil Sauce
- 1 tablespoon DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season all sides of lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, brown the meat on all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Place lamb on baking sheet and bake in oven 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, spread pesto over lamb racks and serve.