|These lovable veggie noodles get a boost with tangy tomato bruschetta and juicy shrimp. This easy weeknight meal is one that the whole family is going to love.|
Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Bruschetta and Shrimp
These lovable veggie noodles get a boost with tangy tomato bruschetta and juicy shrimp. This easy weeknight meal is one that the whole family is going to love.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 (9.88-ounce) jar DeLallo Imported Italian Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Carefully halve spaghetti squash lengthwise using a sharp knife. Use a spoon or an ice cream scooper to scrape out and discard the seeds and most of the stringy parts.
- Brush the interior with oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Place cut-side down on baking sheet. Roast for 45 minutes, or until a knife easily pierces the skin and flesh.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large sauté pan. Cook shrimp until they become pink, about 3-5 minutes, depending on their size. Add bruschetta and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven Use a fork to scoop out spaghetti squash into fine noodle-like strings and add to the shrimp mixture. Toss well and serve.