|The sweet essence of seasoned roasted tomatoes is the perfect way to top your Italian-style pizza pies. We make it easy with our Italian Pizza Dough Kit and some fresh colorful toppings.|
Sun-Dried Tomato & Arugula Pizza
The sweet essence of seasoned roasted tomatoes is the perfect way to top your Italian-style pizza pies. We make it easy with our Italian Pizza Dough Kit and some fresh colorful toppings.
- 1 (17.6-ounce) DeLallo Italian Pizza Dough Kit
- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 cups DeLallo Italian Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded provolone
- 2 heaping tablespoons mascarpone
- 3/4 cup DeLallo Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Handful of fresh arugula
- Combine flour mix and yeast packet in a large mixing bowl with 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water. Stir with a fork until dough begins to form.
- Knead by hand for 3 minutes, or until dough is soft and smooth. Transfer to a clean, lightly oiled bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow the dough to rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. (After this step, you can refrigerate for use within 1-3 days.)
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Divide dough into 2 equal pieces. Form pizza by hand on a lightly oiled baking pan or pizza stone.
- Divide toppings between each crust. First, spread a thin layer of crushed tomatoes. Top with shredded provolone, small dollops of mascarpone and roasted tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crust is golden and toppings are browned.
- Serve topped with fresh arugula.