|If you’re looking for a grain bowl to wake up your taste buds, this farro recipe has got you covered. We love our grain bowls brimming with bold, bright and briny flavors… and we think you will too!|
Farro with Olives, Herbs and Lemon Sauce
If you’re looking for a grain bowl to wake up your taste buds, this farro recipe has got you covered. We love our grain bowls brimming with bold, bright and briny flavors... and we think you will too!
- 1 cup DeLallo Organic Italian Farro
- 1 (5.3-ounce) jar DeLallo Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, drained and halved
- 1 (4-ounce) jar DeLallo Nonpareil Capers
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Lemon Juice Plus
- ½ cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook farro according to package instructions. Place in serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, add olives, capers, shallots and lemon juice to a small bowl. Toss to combine. Allow mixture to marinate for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the oil. Cook the olive mixture until ingredients are warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the olive mixture over farro. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with herbs. Toss and serve.