The baked potato might just be the perfect food. It’s hot and creamy, and topped with your favorite accompaniments it’s the ideal comfort food after a long day. We think that this loaded olive & antipasti baked potato is ideal.
Loaded Olive & Antipasti Baked Potato
The baked potato might just be the perfect food. It’s hot and creamy and can be topped with your favorite ingredients. Loaded with briny olives, tangy pickled veggies and earthy artichokes, and antipasti, this Mediterranean-inspired baked potato recipe is sure to be the talk of the table.
- 5-6 large Russet potatoes, cleaned
- 3/4 cup DeLallo Mild Giardiniera, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped DeLallo Salami
- 1-1⁄2 cup DeLallo Grilled Artichoke Halves, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped DeLallo Pitted Olives Jubilee
- 1 teaspoon DeLallo Fine Chopped Garlic in Water
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Pepperazzi™
- 1-2 tablespoons shredded cheese of your choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Drizzle cleaned potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 minutes, or until they are cooked through and soft in the center.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine giardiniera, salami, cheese, artichokes, olives, garlic and Pepperazzi™. Add salt and pepper. Gently toss and aside.
- Score each potato lengthwise. Stuff with the antipasto mixture.
- Serve with your favorite baked potato toppings. (We use chives, sour cream, more cheese, cilantro and lemon juice.)